WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
"From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly..."
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly.
Mold cannot grow in a dry environment. It is imperative to act fast to restore your affected area by drying out wet carpet, drywall, sub-floor, framing material, and contents.
Once mold begins to grow on building material, reconstruction is required. This will significantly increase your costs. The difference between a water restoration job and a water reconstruction job is generally a matter of time.
When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help, and you need it fast.
Pacific Carpet Care’s trained technicians are at your service whenever you call.
DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!
We will work with your insurance company on damage covered by your insurance policy. We are available 24 hours a day for emergency water damage restoration.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION METHOD
Our Response Unit Operators are IICRC certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians, and our company is an IICRC Certified Firm!
We have completed hundreds of restorations, working with many insurance companies, and have the experience and resources needed to ensure a smooth and trouble free restoration.
- Service Call - develops scope of job by using moisture sensors and meters.
- Classify and Categorize the restoration process according to IICRC Standard S-500.
- Physical extraction of water utilizing sealed extraction tools and truck mounted equipment.
- Disengaging affected carpet and pad removal.
- Application of EPA registered Biocide to sub-floor and carpet backing where necessary.
- Placement of drying equipment: air movers, dehumidifiers, and wall dryers.
- Once carpet and pad are dry, we will replace the pad and re-install existing carpet.
- Thorough cleaning and deodorization of all materials affected to complete the restorative drying process.
- All jobs are monitored daily to ensure the drying process is working efficiently.
Get 10% OFF
First time customer?
Get 10% OFF of your first order
by calling within the next 15 minutes!
Los Angeles Metropolitan area
Santa Clarita Valley
San Gabriel Valley
The South Bay cities
CALL US NOW: