WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION METHOD
Our Response Unit Operators are IICRC certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians, and our company is an IICRC Certified Firm!
We have completed hundreds of restorations, working with many insurance companies, and have the experience and resources needed to ensure a smooth and trouble free restoration.
- Service Call - develops scope of job by using moisture sensors and meters.
- Classify and Categorize the restoration process according to IICRC Standard S-500.
- Physical extraction of water utilizing sealed extraction tools and truck mounted equipment.
- Disengaging affected carpet and pad removal.
- Application of EPA registered Biocide to sub-floor and carpet backing where necessary.
- Placement of drying equipment: air movers, dehumidifiers, and wall dryers.
- Once carpet and pad are dry, we will replace the pad and re-install existing carpet.
- Thorough cleaning and deodorization of all materials affected to complete the restorative drying process.
- All jobs are monitored daily to ensure the drying process is working efficiently.